Jack Pine Picker Concerts
e-mail the Gardners
Song of the Week
my CD doesn't play
- These are the albums currently available for purchase online with our new
NO CREDIT CARD ordering system.
- In Memory of Sharon Reinking
- From the members of "Legacy" a fitting
tribute to a life well lived.
- Waiting For a Train by Jeff
- I suppose it was bound to happen. A solo effort by the
man behind the curtain.
- Makin' Memories by Just
- Fresh from the studio. A nice mix of gospel,
instrumentals and hilarity.
- Hammered Hallelujahs by
- Pam has brought forth a passel of wonderful hymns.
- Gospel Memories by
- Leon has been there and done that. And he delivers it
all on this wonderful collection of old time classics and new favorites.
- Love That Fires the Sun
by Cheri Graham
- Mostly contemporary Christian with some tried and true
classic hymns and a couple that defy categorization.
- Whispers From Heaven by Shirley Jo
- Beautiful, quiet instrumentals to promote emotional
- Going To A City
by Jim Huizinga
- Gospel favorites and family harmonies. Can't get much
better than this.
- Faith & Remembrance by Willow Skye
- An eclectic mix of folk, gospel and americana that tell
some wonderful stories. Willow is really coming into her own as a writer and
- I'm A Winner Either Way by Dale Pridgeon
- Dale shares a few tunes that have been on his heart of
late. His renditions of these gospel favorites are unique and thoughtful.
- An Evening with The Gospel
- ...is an apt title for this collection of gospel
songs by this collection of gospel singers.
- Meeting in the Air
by the Jack Pine Pickers,
- Some good old gospel tunes by some good old pickers.
7 different lead singers on this album. You are sure to find plenty to love.
- A Sweet Sound by Ralph Kelly,
- Contemperary Praise and Worship.
14 original songs and choruses that range from quiet, acoustic, prayerful,
worship to rockin' victory anthem.
- So Don't Be
by UNlisted featuring Dave McNeil and Scott Hicks
- These young men will rock your
world with the self-written, original pop/rock tunes. Check them out if you
- Hammered Hoot-N-Nanny by Pam Bowman
- The latest from Pam Bowman will
get you to stompin' your foot and if your not careful maybe even dancing.
It features Hammered Dulcimer accompanied by: Guitar, Bass, Fiddle, Banjo,
Mandolin, percussion and even some Trumpet and Trombone.
- Just Jammin' Spread it
Around, featuring Pam Bowman, the
Sciglianos and the Hedrichs
- Recorded live at Centennial Arms. A very entertaining set from a very
- 2003, One Time Through featuring: Russ Jones, Ron
Jordan, Frank Methner & Bob Rostollan.
- These seasoned veterans of the
Northern Michigan music scene whip up some tasty traditional country and
- I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore by Dale
live at Centennial Arms in Evart, MI. This is one of the funniest concerts
you are ever going to want to here. And, it is rated G.
- Lynn Truman & friends by
Lynn Truman, Al Nelson, Leonard Klinert & Millie Castor
- We finally talked Lynn into putting out an album of
his own. It has 21 great old tunes on it and each one features some of his
sweet dobro pickin' along with some mighty fine vocals from some of Northern
Michigan's best singers.
- My God, My Country, My Heart by
- If you like your country gospel on the patriotic
side. This album is for you. These are original compositions by Mike
- River's Bend by
Willow Skye Robinson
- Known to many as "the Duct Tape Lady"
Willow shows off her vocal abilities on this beautiful album featuring her
voice and autoharp.
- To the Rhythm of My Heart by
- This album is a brand new release with a couple more
Andy Stanley original compositions on it. Andy is in top form as he croons
some of your favorite songs.
- Snowgoose by
- This is an album that Andy had recorded back in 2000
at Louis Halfaday's studio. We are happy to be able to offer it here at
- Strummin' Around ... for the Lord
- An album chock full of gospel songs played in the old
time country style on guitars, banjo, mandolin, dobro, fiddle, bass & a
smattering of drums. Sung with wonderful mother/ daughter harmonies
reminiscent of the Judds.
- the Gardners Too
- state of the art "Michigan
Hillbilly Gospel". digitally recorded acoustic old time gospel songs
sung by Connie Gardner. Newly released July 18th,
2001. Get your free copy here.
- I'm on a Walk with Jesus by
- Michael's second album starts out strong with a funky, jazzy toe
tapper called I See a Light and slowly calms down to his beautiful worshipful choruses
that will be more familiar to Mike's long time fans
- the Gardners
- an album of
acoustic-gospel-bluegrass-country-swing-Dixie-traditional music Performed by Connie and Jeff Gardner
- Hammered Hymns Unto Him by Pam Bowman
- an instrumental album of favorite church hymns performed on
Hammered Dulcimer, acoustic guitar, dobro, banjo, push button accordion and mountain
- Rags 2 Riches
- an instrumental album of toe tappin' olde tyme music, we play a
variety of music from rags to tin pan alley to blues to waltzes to ... performed on
Hammered Dulcimer, Harmonica, banjo, acoustic guitar and bass.
- Sold That Hog for a $50 Bill by Dale Hafer the Singin' Auctioneer
- an album of swingin' country standards done the old fashioned way
with just enough gospel to keep ya honest
- Nashville Memories by Leon
- Leon spent many years in the Nashville music scene.
Never getting the big break to become rich and famous, he did have some
successes and got some national air-play with a couple of these recordings. This CD contains restorations (most
from vinyl) of some of the recordings Leon has made in Nashville from 1962
- Just Because by Billy J
& Dotty May
- Bill fiddles up a storm as the Sparrows put down 21 of their most
requested songs on the new CD.
- Seasons of Change by Sandra Cooper
- uplifting pop music, sometimes contemplative, sometimes struttin'
some 'tude, Sandy always delivers a first rate performance on these ten unforgettable cuts
- Merry Christmas from the Gardners
- Connie sings up some of your favorite
Christmas memories while Jeff picks and grins.
- Hammered Holidays by Pam
- Selling like hotcakes and
getting rave reviews. This instrumental recording of some of your holiday
faves is well worth checking out. It features: Hammered Dulcimer, Fiddle,
Guitar, Bass, Recorder, Bouzouki, Mountain Dulcimer and more.